Our summer internship program is a fun, exciting and educationally-packed 10 weeks. Each intern is specially selected and placed in a department that best fits their skills and interests. Throughout the 10 weeks they will be mentored and supervised by a Blue Sky professional in that field.
We have 2 types of internships – Artistic/Production and Technical. Internship application information is below.
All of the Summer 2016 internships start in early June and end in early August. They are open to all college students whose graduation dates fall within the following time frame: Winter 2016 through Spring 2018. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the Company.
Application process closes Friday, March 17th. To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Title your email: Internship 2017: DEPARTMENT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (Example, Internship 2017: ANIMATION)
- Attach your resume and cover letter to your email
- In the body of your email please put the following information:
– Your Name
– Month and year of graduation
– Current location
– Do you currently have the legal right to work in the US?
– 3 Referral Contacts (Names with either Phone #s or Emails)
– A link to your online portfolio/reel
– If you are applying for more then 1 department, list the departments in order of priority